PROPERTY CANCELLATION POLICY
• During Phillip Island special events and the School holiday and long weekends 7 days notice is required for cancellations. Except Moto GP which is 31 days
• For all other bookings a 72 hours notice of cancellation applies.
• Failure of the above conditions will incur a fee of the whole tariff, if the room is unable to be rebooked, if it is rebooked only a $30 admin fee will apply
• Non arrival on the first night automatically cancels the entire booking and forfeits any refund.
There will be no refund if managment is forced to require you to leave the premises, including if you arrive with
more people than booked for or pets.
If borders close or a lockdown is implemented after you book and as a result you can not travel, we will credit the
amount paid towards a new booking within 12 months of travel restrictions being lifted.
If you cannot travel (or leave your booking early or arrive late) because you are awaiting test results, are deemed
a close contact or are diagnosed Covid positive you will need to claim this calcellation cost against your travel
insurance policy (NB: we strongly recoomend obtaining a travel insurance policy that covers you for Covid as soon
as you make a booking if you widh to be coverd under these circimstances).
All cancellations must be in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Once the stay has commenced no refund will be given for early departure